15 Great Make Money Online Ideas That You Can Try Immediately
More and more people are looking for a way to earn a living by working from home. Nowadays the Internet offers a lot of opportunities to do so. However, plenty of these opportunities turns out a scam.
To avoid spam sites you should do research and read the reviews of companies who offer money. Then undertake a small job and wait till you’ve got your money. After that, you should have an idea of whether the offer is legitimate or not.
Gutlet suggests some jobs you can do it from your home and pay your bills:
- Teach a language. English is in high demand, particularly in Asian countries. Italki is one website that will allow you to take advantage of your English ability and make $20+/hour. You can teach other languages as well.
- Take surveys. This field is full of scams, so be sure to check out the company before wasting your time. Never pay to join a survey organization. A few companies with good reputations include Survey Junkie, Harris Poll Online, Pine Cone Research, and Swag Bucks.
- Transcriptionist. This type of work is available and can be worth your time if you can type quickly. There’s software available that can transcribe with reasonable accuracy. You might be able to make a decent hourly rate without working too hard.
- Mechanical Turk. This is a service provided by Amazon.com. You can perform small tasks for money. Most of the jobs are very quick and easy. The pay is very low per task, but you can complete multiple tasks per hour.
- Be a consultant. Many small businesses don’t have a need for a full-time whatever-you-are. But they might need someone with your skills and knowledge for a short period of time.
- Tutor at your home. $25/hour isn’t out of line. There are also places to tutor online. Check out Chegg Tutors.
- Work for a call center. Some businesses want to take your call but are too small to have bodies dedicated to answering the phones 24/7. You can work at home for a call center and receive those important calls.
- Test and review websites. User Testing is the most popular company. You’re paid $10 for a 20-minute task. That’s $30 per hour if you stay busy. Respondent is a legitimate website for websites testing, surveys, and more jobs.
- Data Entry. You can find many data entry jobs on Craigslist or Upwork.
- Virtual assistant. The creativity of your employer will determine your tasks. You could be making travel plans, balancing the books, or researching chocolate cookie recipes.
- Rent a room in your home. There are several websites that will connect you with renters, both long-term and short. If you have space you’re not using, consider monetizing it. Airbnb is one of the largest companies to start.
- Affiliate marketing. You can sell someone else’s product online and get paid for each sale. Share-a-Sale is an affiliate program. There are many more like Rakuten Marketplace, Clickbank etc.
- Be a juror. Lawyers will pay you to review a case and give your opinion. Think of it as a practice trial before heading to court. Injury is one such company that will pay you for your jurist skills.
- Freelance work. Writing articles, creating videos, performing search engine optimization, or creating graphics are just a few examples of freelance work that’s waiting for you. Airtasker is also a trusted platform that connects people who need to outsource tasks with people who are looking to earn money.
- Sell your photos online. There are many sites that you can sell your photos and make money. You can try Shutterstock, Adobe Stock, iStock, etc.